Targeting the smaller regions, Doubtnut could soon come up with content for state board schools. “The biggest challenge that students have while studying, online or offline, is doubt resolution. Nearly 80% of the time spent by the student is on practice and doubt resolution. We have the largest repository of video solutions in the world,” Tanushree Nagori, co-founder of Doubtnut told Mint in February. The Doubtnut app offers solutions to more than 65 million questions monthly in 9 languages for students of CBSE and 15 state boards.
Z brings in ₹ 15,000 for goodwill, half of which is withdrawn by old partners. There is and additional liability of ₹ 8,000 being outstanding salary payable to employees of the firm. This liability is not included in the outstanding liabilities, stated in the above Balance Sheet. Partners decide to show this liability in the books of account of the reconstituted firm. Goodwill is valued at 1\(\frac \) years purchase of the average profits of last 3 years, less ₹ 12,000. Profits for the last 3 years amounted to ₹ 10,000 ; ₹ 20,000 and ₹ 30,000.
The Coursera app provides you with almost 1000 courses developed by more than 140+ best colleges and universities around the world. Now you can learn and continue your education while pursuing your career. It has advanced courses on computer science, data science, science, business, arts including photography, music and creative writing etc.
- The questions posted on APK Archive the site are solely user generated, Doubtnut has no ownership or control Godo the nature and content of those questions.
- After getting the AFA you will know what exactly needs to be done to improve your scores.
- Doubtnut, an app-based platform to solve doubts from grade 6 all the way up to competitive exams, had taken off like a rocket ship.
- Ally charges no monthly maintenance fees, so your savings and earnings are yours to keep.
- If the exemption is extended to self-occupied property, where the interest exemption is disclosed to the employer, it would cover a much larger population.
It covers IIT-JEE mains and advanced, NEET, BITSAT, VITEEE, MU OET, SRMEEE, AIPMT and other State entrance exams. Besides it also provide coaching for Class 8th to 12th students preparing for CBSE, ICSE and State Boards other government exams like SSC, CLAT, Banking and insurance etc. It is not very much expensive and also free trial classes. Here, students can access various JEE and NEET related books.
Single Discount Rate Equivalent #iplus1forfun
While the service is free for users, the team intends to put in place a subscription-based model in future. “We first want to become a habit-forming app for students, so right now, we’re focussed on engagement. Thereafter, we will look at subscriptions,” says Nagori, who isn’t ruling out an ad-supported model either.